Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope Dear Readers that yall have all (at least all my American readers) have had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I celebrated with family (minus my Dad and brother who are currently on a soccer trip to Brazil) and ended up conveniently stuffed to the brim.

 Currently I'm watching one of the most intense rivalries in SEC football.  The iron bowl Auburn vs. Alabama.

Enough about that though, you came to this blog to see what I made didnt you?  Well here it is:

Doesn't this turkey look yummy? Well this is one you won't feel sleepy after eating.  These cupcakes come with stuffing and all!

Four of the turkey cupcakes that I made


During the summer when I interned at a restaurant we had one dessert that absolutely everybody loved: peach and blueberry crisp.  Yet I am not a huge fan of peaches, plus I think I am mildly allergic to them, so I took this recipe and gave it my own twist.


I present Apple and Blueberry crisp with a scoop of vanilla icecream


No comments:

Post a Comment