Thursday, October 21, 2010

More to come!

Hey dear readers!  I know that you have probably looked at my blog lately and saw that there have not been any posts!  But I promise you there has been good reason for this.

I have done a bit of baking since my last post, but unfortunately my computer recently crashed by some crazy virus and I had no way of getting my pictures or real updates on here.

Fortunately I just got my computer back, but I have to do a bit of work on it to re-install my picture program and etc.

So while you may have to wait, I assure you that it will be worth it!!!!

Just a hint of what I am going to make next?

How does this sound :  Chinese Takeout Cupcakes ?

Intrigued?  I thought so!  Those wont be made until wed but maybe I could put a bit of teasers up before then.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment