Monday, September 6, 2010

My Creation

So yesterday was a double day of desserts.

First of all I was bored and wanted to make something but didnt want to go to the store.  So I used what I had:
Eggs, sugar, jello and pie crust.  I ended up combining them all together to make a new creation.  I combined eggwhites, sugar, and jello powder to make a merangue.  I  put that in mini cupcake pan ontop of pie crust, I also made jello merangue cookies.

They ended up pretty good but arent good if kept for long because they get soggy.
Jello merangue cookies before baking

Then after watching Food Network for a couple of hours my roommate and I decided to make brownies!  And these werent your typical "brownie mix" brownies.  These were made from scratch!
Brianna decided to mix it up with 2 spoons
The delicious result!

No comments:

Post a Comment