Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Experiement


So I am now settled into my new apartment and have already begun my baking adventures!  Mind you it was something small but its a start.

As I didn't think to take a picture at the time (i was making it more for satsiation (is that a word) rather than fun) I will put pictures on here for the web.

Well unfortunately that  isnt working and I cant get the phones off of my phone onto the computer atm so instead I get to describe it to you!

This was actually from Sat I believe.

I made Honeydew Shakes! It was actually very delicious! All it is , is honeydew vanilla yogurt sugar and ice blended together.  Add how ever much ice you want to get your desired thickness!

Then on Sunday night...
So I was going to walmart to buy ink for my printer, but being that its right before the first day of school in a college town they were of course out of the ink that I needed... so instead I bought the cookies that are already formed and you put them in the over but they.... had SCHOOL BUSES on them! In honor of the first day of school I made them. Didnt take too much work at all but I figure its a start to breaking in the kitchen.


Then on Monday night...
One of my roommates decided to make sugar cookies, I didnt really make these but provided some (hopefully) helpful directions from the side and helped cut them out.  She had animal cracker cookie cutters so they were awesome!

And hopefully tonight (or wed night) I will have pictures of something I am planning on making :)


****************Updated Pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment